about 1 month ago
Combine your passion for Outdoor Action Sports with your expertise in Finance
This is an opportunity to join a proudly independent, highly profitable online cycling retailer.
Their culture is fast-paced and risk-taking - they like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That's how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to their incredible growth.
They are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join their Accounts team. This individual must be a team-player and should have strong attention to detail, ensuring the highest level of accuracy in all tasks completed.
Ideally, this candidate will have been in a similar Accounting role for at least 1 year, and Purchase Ledger experience is essential. It will also be crucial to understand the importance of nominal coding and the chart of accounts, as well as being skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and the use of formulas such as Sumifs and Vlookup.
Purchase Ledger Responsibilities:
- Inputting of purchase ledger invoices
- Supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Communication with suppliers and resolution of queries
- Analysis of supplier charges
- Assisting Sales Ledger (during busy periods/annual leave cover):
- Inputting and allocation of customer payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Running of reports
- Assistance in month end procedures
- General admin
- At least 1 year accounting experience
- Purchase ledger experience is essential
- £18,000 - £20,000 salary depending on experience
- On-site parking facilities
- Various Staff discounts