28 days ago
This company is wholly owned subsidiary of a larger charitable organisation, they are a not-for-profit registered charity. At the heart of what they do is Apprenticeships, specialising in the delivery of engineering manufacture across West Yorkshire. They the provider of choice for the engineering industry.
This exciting position has become available due to a planned retirement. If you are looking for a place to work where the Team, culture, support, pay and benefits, ethos of the company and planned progression routes makes it a great place to work, we would be delighted to hear from you.
They are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant who can provide support to the Finance Director ensuring that they fulfil their statutory financial duties.
The main duties of this role are to maintain the company's financial records:
- The Purchase, Sale & Nominal Ledger
- Payroll and expenses
- Company bank accounts
- Vat Returns
- Management Information & analysis
- Budgets, forecast's & costing reports
- Requirements of the Charities Act 2016
- Support in analysing data.
- Managing the DBS , driving licence procedure
- Any other duties required of the role
- Previous experience in a Finance Assistant role covering similar duties
- Maths and English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
- Have or working towards the achievement of Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages.
- Experience in the use of SAGE 50 would be an advantage.
- Experience in the use of PICS would be an advantage.
- HR knowledge or experience would be an advantage.
Excellent salary ,benefits and pension package available for the right candidate.
Based in Bradford we have on site parking.
If you have the right skills, experience and attributes we are looking for we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send a covering letter with your CV. Covering letters MUST be included within your CV as they cannot be accepted or sent separately.