POSITION: Finance Assistant
SALARY: In the range of £17,434 to £21,000
BENEFITS: Salary Sacrifice Company Pension
HOURS: 6 Month contract, Full-time position, 35 hours per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6JS
Closing Date: 19 January 2020
Interview Dates: Week beginning 27 January 2020
Our client is a Christian Bank that has values by which the bank live and work, which leads the organisation to show genuine care and concern for colleagues, customers and suppliers.
The principal business of the Bank consists of mortgage and secured lending to churches and charities that provide practical help and support to people in need both physically and spiritually. In conjunction with this the Bank provides a range of savings and investment accounts, designed to be the natural choice for churchgoers and an insurance broking service specialising in churches and charities.
An opportunity has arisen in the Finance Team as a Finance Assistant for an initial period of 6 months. This is a superb opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
· Your main role will be to manage and accurately perform the bank reconciliations, post and reconcile sales & purchase ledgers, invoice and purchase order processing – including payments.
· Ensure daily tasks are completed timely and accurately and provide support to the Finance Team as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Have a thorough understanding of administration and basic accountancy with excellent attention to detail, particularly looking for reasonableness in accounts.
· Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook).
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Be able to work as part of a team.
· Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Finance Assistant, Financial Services, Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Bank Vacancies, Finance Vacancies