6 months ago
Our client is an established Third Party Logistics company working for blue-chip clients and handling high street brands. Due to expansion, they are seeking a permanent addition to their Finance Department, working alongside their Management Accountant and Finance Assistant.
Key Responsibilities Shared between Assistants
• Payroll and HR Compliance from timesheet creation through to Pension assessments and Employee file management.
• Clearing costs within a purchase order system, and posting supplier invoices to the purchase ledger
• Creation of sales activities, invoicing and credit control
• Purchase/Sales ledger reconciliations
• Purchasing and cost reviews
• Ad hoc duties including assisting Management Accountant and holiday cover
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Team Player but ability to work independently meeting necessary deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable
• Time Management skills with ability to focus, organise and prioritise workload
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Willing to learn new skills and progress with accounting qualifications
Qualifications & experience
• Part/Fully Qualified AAT or graduate level education preferred
• Excellent computer skills, particularly excel
• Existing/future study support
• Sage Line 50 & Payroll
• LocateIT WMS
• Haulier TMS
• Microsoft office (email, word, excel, etc)
• 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5pm. Flexible working hours available
• Basic salary £9.50 - £11.00 per hour dependent upon experience, qualifications and working hours
• Pension - the Company scheme
• Holidays - 20 Days pro rata per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays
To apply for this Finance Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.