8 months ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking a Finance Assistant for a business based in Sheffield who has continued to grow from strength to strength in recent years.
Working within a small, friendly team; you will be instrumental in providing effective support for the finance department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and some autonomy within a faced paced, supportive environment.
Reporting to the Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Assisting with month-end duties and management accounts
- Processing payments on the banking system
- Full Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger functions
- Assist in inputting of payroll
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- General administration; filing, scanning etc.
- Managing Fixed Assets & posting depreciation
- Ad hoc reporting
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous experience within a finance/office environment
- Strong user of Excel (ideally Look Ups & Pivot Tables)
- Methodical approach
- Genuine passion and interest in Accountancy & Finance
- Ability to integrate and work hard as part of a small team of 4
This an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company which can offer an enjoyable and stable working environment. The company boasts a dynamic and modern working environment with secure parking facilities and is easily accessible.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.