5 months ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Accounts Assistant for a growing business in Barnsley.
This an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company which invests in the development and well being of their employees. They are seeking an individual with the ability to grow in the role in order to progress into other areas of accounts in the future. You will have an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to build rapports quickly and professionally.
This is a progressive Accounts Assistant role where the successful candidate will gain exposure to an all-round, busy finance function, where you will be supported and developed.
Some Accounts Assistant duties may include:
- Reporting directly into the Finance Manager
- Providing daily support across various finance functions
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing; matching and coding invoices
- Sales Ledger duties and Credit Control; raising invoices and chasing payments
- Running monthly statements and reports
- Assisting with month end processes and producing monthly reports
- Daily banking and reconciliations
- Cash allocation to accounts
- Assisting with updating the cashbook
- Petty cash management
- Ad-hoc financial and administrative duties as requested
- 1-2 years relevant experience within an accounts role / finance office
- Good attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- Team player and positive attitude
- IT literate, with strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT (not essential)
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close