Our client is a one of the largest and oldest non-for-profit friendly societies in the UK and are looking to employ a Finance Assistant to join their team in Manchester.
This position of Finance Assistant involves:
* Maintenance of cash books on spreadsheets
* Processing purchase and sales ledger invoices
* Payment of invoices
* Production of nominal analysis/reports
* Monthly reconciliations
To be considered for this role of Finance Assistant you must have / be:
* A good financial knowledge and experience using an accounting package is essential
* Computer literate – must be able to use Excel and Word
* Extremely well organised with the ability to pay attention to detail
* Well spoken with excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Able to work within a team and on your own initiative
For this role of Finance Assistant you will receive a salary of circa £17,000 to £18,500 per annum dependent upon experience.
You will be working 9am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am until 4pm on Fridays.
Our client is an established not-for-profit organisation with over 280,000 members and a network of branches throughout the UK. Their aim is to improve the quality of life of their members by organising social events and providing care support and financial benefits in times of need.
If you would like to join a successful company who value their employees then this is the position for you.
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
accounts, accounting, finance, excel, cash book, spreadsheets