7 months ago
Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Skipton-based, our client is a highly successful award-winning Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. They also provide role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors. They also own a Bar and Restaurant in a Grade II listed building, refurbished to high specification in the bustling market town of Skipton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Finance Assistant to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth and to become an integral part of our team here.
• Working with the Sage 200 for purchase control
• Processing information for payroll
• Credit card processing
• Processing of petty cash in and out
• Daily upkeep of purchase ledger across three separate companies.
• Processing of Purchase Orders and credit card spend
• Working with the Company Purchase Order system
• Bank payments and updating records for HMRC
• Creating and maintaining Excel spread sheets
• Assist with general office administration including filing, organisation, data inputting, printing, photocopying and telephone duties
• Attend departmental meetings as required
• Providing support to the Head of Finance and Senior Management as directed
• Demonstrating and maintaining a high level of trustworthiness and confidentiality
• Performing any other duties which may be appropriate to the position
• The ability to work under pressure and produce quick and accurate financial information
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Excel knowledge and experience
• Sage knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Strong negotiation and relationship skills
• An ability to effectively prioritise and project manage a busy workload
Please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you believe you are the ideal candidate along with your salary expectations online today.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close