9 months ago
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a ‘Finance Assistant’ to join their team based in Livingston.
They are an International boutique property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and highly motivated team.
The successful candidate must have purchase ledger experience. It also preferred that the successful candidate has experience of, or the desire to, progress into accounts preparation.
Duties of the role would include but would not be restricted to:
• Purchase ledger invoice processing
• Handling aspects of Construction Industry Scheme
• Liaising with Customer Care Department to balance daily purchase input
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Liaise with Supply Chain Manager to resolve contractor queries
• Reporting on and following up un-invoiced jobs
• Preparing weekly proposed payment lists
• Posting and sending weekly payment remittances
• Other finance administration duties as required
• Escalating issues to Assistance Finance Manager
The applicant should be willing to use their initiative, yet, be coachable. Excellent communication skills, excellent time-keeping and attendance are also required. They should show a passionate work ethic, be organised, able to multi-task and be a team player.
Knowledge of Excel is essential. Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Clearbooks or Xero (or other Cloud- based finance system) is desirable but not essential.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close