2 months ago
Finance and Payroll Associate, Paddington
Our client is a rapidly expanding Childcare provider, passionate about providing first class care within their Early Years settings. With a National presence they now operate nearly 20 settings, and expect to rapidly grow this number over the next 18 months -they are looking to strengthen operations by recruiting an experienced Finance and Payroll Associate.
The Finance and Payroll Associate will solely manage the monthly payroll and the pension schemes, so experience in these areas is key. Applicants should have experience with and be confident using both HR and Payroll systems.
The client is in the process of moving the payroll internally so are hoping for someone to start and help plan for this move.
• Managing monthly payroll - including payroll forecasting, audits of payroll inputs, continuously looking at ways to improve the process / workflows - keeping pay errors to a minimum.
• Work closely with Finance and HR Team to ensure smooth working relationships, joint deadlines are met, any salary overpayments are recovered.
• Pension auto enrolment
• Be the point of contact for staff and customer queries - it is essential that applicants should have confidence in solving tough queries , liaising with HMRC
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• We are keen to attract candidates who are experienced in using a variety of Payroll, HR and Pension systems.
• CIPP and / CIPD Qualified, with 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Strong pension knowledge and experience - Essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.