about 1 month ago
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join a reputable business based in Sheffield as they look to expand their team!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will include:
* Consolidation of financial and management information across the Group
* Management performance reporting - budget, prior year, forecast and long-term business plans
* Preparation, development and reporting of insightful KPIs
* Ad-hoc numerical and commercial analysis
* Coordinate collection of relevant information
* Creation of first cut performance presentations
* To support key processes including month end reporting, budgeting, forecasting and cost management
* Degree or equivalent educated
* Part qualified working toward Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
* Experience of dealing with consolidations and monthly reporting (including presentation)
* Capability to manipulate data in Excel, populating PowerPoints to show performance vs target / budget or prior year, designing reports and collating UK information from other finance members
* Strong Self Starter with the ability to work "hands on"
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today! Alternatively, you can contact Steph Sierny at Elevation Recruitment Group.