12 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently looking for a bright, forward-thinking individual to join an expanding, successful Finance team based in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
You will play a pivotal part in managing the company's accounting systems and will provide reporting on project balances and depreciation to the business and finance team. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and possess excellent interpersonal skills as they provide accurate, detailed information to key stakeholders.
This is a varied, challenging role and requires an individual with a proactive, confident and analytical approach in order to be successful.
* Maintain Fixed Asset Register & ensure up to date and reconciled to the nominal ledger
* To achieve effective tracking and control of assets through working closely with Facilities Management, Project Managers, and Investment Finance
* To undertake prompt investigation and resolution of any reporting inconsistencies between systems or asset reporting
* To monitor the income and expenditure for each project
* To code, record and process invoices and resolve queries or issues
* To calculate and reconcile actual and forecast depreciation
* To provide monthly analysis to budget holders showing details of payments, commitments, income and expenditure
* To review, authorise and post monthly accruals, account reconciliations and journals
* To carry out and communicate variance analysis between actual, budgets and prior year
* To seek and develop ways to improve financial information to reduce business queries
* To ensure that stakeholders are aware of information they need to submit to Finance to enable reports and financial information to be accurate & available
* To support the Investment Team in meeting with budget holders each month to provide robust challenge to forecast and actual spends, offering advice and direction from a financial perspective
Key Skills required:
* Working towards recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
* Solid Accounting knowledge and minimum 2 years' experience
* Knowledge and Experience of ORACLE
* Good understanding of capital accounting reporting requirements
* Ability to manage a project to change accounting systems and procedures
* Customer focused
* Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy in a time pressured environment
* Excellent communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
* PC skills (particularly Excel/ word/ PowerPoint)
* Highly organised and efficient and able to manage own workload
* Flexible and open to change
You would be working for a fantastic, sustainable business who have a strong set of values, promote from within and who really value every one of their employees. As well as this fantastic opportunity, the successful candidate will also be rewarded with a desirable benefits package too!
If you are interested in this role and would like more information - please click to apply! Alternatively call us onor e-mail and speak to Stephanie Sierny.
12 days ago
only 8 days until close
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close