8 months ago
This role will involve delivering OTC, P2P, cash management and compliance activities for Project and Head Office companies. There will be extensive day to day interaction with managers and other team members. You will be responsible for controlling the Pre-Billing phase of OTC process, issuing and dispatching all approved sales invoices and recharge invoices, in a timely manner, plus subsequent collection of cash and credit control reporting.
In addition the role will involve the receipt of supplier invoices for the Project companies, their matching to approved PO’s, or recording and obtaining approval for payment as appropriate, the preparation of payment proposals and once approved the payment documentation leading ultimately to the payment of the suppliers.
Finance Administrator Responsibilities:
- Collation and processing of sales quotations for all project variations.
- Raising draft sales invoices in connection with projects for approval by the Finance Manager responsible and producing and dispatching final invoices.
- Raising sales invoices in connection with intercompany recharge processes.
- Liaison with managers to ensure that all parties are aware of the status of orders, quotes and sales invoices.
- Performing the credit control function for Project and Head Office companies as appropriate.
- Maintaining customer master data and providing customer statements and other reporting as required.
Finance Administrator Requirements:
Our client is looking to appoint an organised and diligent individual with experience of SAP in OTC, PTP and cash and bank receipt and payment processes. You will be team orientated but able to work independently, and willing to actively contribute by positively challenging existing procedures, and with a focus on delivering an excellent level of service to both internal and external contacts.
About our client:
They're a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, they seek to protect and enhance the value of their investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Location: Bristol, BS1 4DJ
Job type: Full time, Fixed term Contract (12 months)
Salary: Up to £21,000 dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
Benefits: They offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with professional study and memberships.
If you are interested in applying please don’t hesitate to contact them, they would love to hear from you.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Coordinator, Finance Assistant, Transactional Finance, Order Processing, Invoicing, Finance, Customer Service, Accounts Assistant, Accounting, Finance Administrator, etc.