about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group Accountancy & Finance are working with an amazing business in Doncaster as they look to appoint an enthusiastic and multiskilled Accounts Administrator to support the Financial Director with day to day accounting duties, as well as being able to manage the company fleet of vehicles.
This is great role, offering such a wide variety of duties that the successful candidate will really be able to become fully involved in the wider business and have the potential to make a huge impact in the company.
The business is keen to meet with people with accounts administration experience, who have a keen eye for detail and are looking to join a progressive and vibrant company who are growing at an impressive rate!
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Inputting purchase invoices to Sage 200 via a paperless system
- Obtaining authorisations via the projects and commercial teams
- Checking monthly supplier statements
- Credit control
- Monitoring fleet lease periods to ensure all vehicles are ready and available for users
- Monitoring fuel purchases on fuel cards
- Maintaining and updating the fleet spreadsheet
- Setting up a scheduling program so fleet vehicles are regularly maintained/serviced
- Coordinating service bookings with garages and communicate these with the drivers
- Updating and monitoring fleet tracking software to monitor vehicle location and driving patterns
- Communicating fleet changes with the insurers
- Logging and maintaining driver records
- Finance administration as appropriate, supporting the Finance Director
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak to applicants with the following:
- Analytical mindset and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Sage experience would be an advantage
- Fleet management experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work as a team
- Full UK Driving License with minimum 1 years driving experience
If you match the specified criteria or are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply or call us on!