4 months ago
Finance Administrator - London
Our Client is an independent professional services firm which looks after the affairs of a portfolio of businesses and private clients worldwide. Services offered include taxation, audit, accountancy and outsourcing, company and trust management, and corporate finance. They operate across all industry sectors and their clients range from HNWs, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses.
The highly experienced team includes qualified chartered accountants, tax planners, chartered secretaries and bankers. Wilton has 90 employees with offices in London, Bristol, Isle of Man, Dubai and Dublin.
This role will be based in the London office and you will work alongside the Wealth Management team and across the FX side of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a team where on the job training will be provided. You must be good with people as strong communication skills are essential. You will also be focused, self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Provide administrative support to the Wealth Management team on a daily basis depending on the needs of the business
• General administrative duties such as filing and dealing with general enquires
Skills and experience
• Finance degree
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy under pressure
• Previous experience of working within a finance function
Any candidates that feel they have the skills experience and qualifications for this role should apply by sending an up to date CV as soon As possible.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close