Location: Bluebell Hill, Chatham, Kent
Salary: £7.94 - £8.21 per hour (age linked)
Hours: 43.5 hours per week on a rota including weekends and bank holidays (3 days off one week, 2 days off the next), 12 hour shifts
Job Type: Full-time, weekend working will be required
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now opening a brand new 600 Car Supermarket just off Junction 25 of the M25 and this means BIG opportunities!
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
We are recruiting capable and professional administrators to join our Finance teams in Kent to support our growing business. The Finance team deal with all Finance and Insurance (F&I) transactions for customers to complete their purchase. The role involves a strong element of customer relations skills. Strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills are required, along with the ability to adapt to the changing demands and priorities of the business.
Role and responsibilities
- Administrative duties to assist in the efficient running of the Finance department
- Taking deposits, signing Demands & Needs and setting up GAP policys
- Data input, logs, finance proposals and filing
- Ensure that their work is carried out diligently and within FCA compliance standards
- General office administration
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Ensuring all point of sale materials are displayed in all offices
- Online finance applications
- Using Ivendi and any other Company systems to accurately log data as instructed by management
- Ensure customers are kept informed of the transaction progress
- Strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills are required
- Willingness to learn F&I processes, add-ons and products.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Full, valid driving licence (desirable)