about 1 month ago
This employer are looking for a talented Accounts / Finance Manager to join their expanding IT MSP team. Working from a modern, open plan office.
You will enjoy a varied role applying technical skills in day-to-day accounting whilst being involved in monthly, quarterly and annual processes ranging from raising invoices to liaising with clients on invoicing queries and client account management.
As the Accounts / Finance Manager, you will support and manage the accounts team with their day to day processes. You will follow defined procedures and processes to action various requests. You will also actively review such procedures regularly and make recommendations to the financial director on matters of efficiency and accuracy.
You will have good customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively. You must be client-oriented and be patient and professional in order to deal with their varied customer base and your colleagues.
They have an excellent set of benefits and you will receive a competitive salary.
The main requirements of role are:
- You will either be part or fully qualified AAT or similar, or qualified by experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- You will be able to work autonomously with a forward-thinking working approach.
- Experience within the technology sector is not essential but advantageous and you will be able to demonstrate strong systems skills including Excel (strong working knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUP's).
- You must have excellent working experience of Sage 50, and experience of using ODBC to connect Sage and Excel would be advantageous but not essential. Experience with other accounting software packages would also be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients (up to senior management levels, using appropriate and professional language
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook) and awareness of mobile devices and other technology products
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out tasks to completion within parameters and instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Experience of ISO9001 and ISO27001 would also be advantageous but not essential.
In return, they offer a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience), company bonus scheme, flexible benefits, company pension contributions along with training and development opportunities.
This employer welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please Note - All applicants will receive a link / be redirected to the company's career site. Only those applicants who complete the online form will be considered for this role.