Field Operations Manager - certification and management systems and standards
Highly competitive salary package cGBP55k to 60k plus bonus, Company car, phone, laptop, 25 days holidays, excellent Pension and Healthcare
Home based - travel required
My client is a global certification body providing quality management systems and standards to organisations looking for ISO accreditation.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to manage a team of field based staff within a specified area and implement the objectives You will also act as a Regional Assessor for an agreed proportion of working time.
The Field Operations Manager is responsible for the provision of guidance, management and supervision of a team of field staff, ensuring the delivery of services to customer, s and the achievement of levels of utilization and performance in line with defined KPI and service levels.
- To manage the direct line report within their Area of Responsibility
- To ensure their direct report are following policies and procedures
- To carry out 108 days in the lead assessor role in accordance with the Lead Assessor job description
- Ensure their direct line reports maintain the highest of standards whilst carrying out their duties.
- Reporting - post will require a monthly report to be provided to Field & Technical Director by the 3rd of each month. Post also requires to attend Filed Management Meetings and Head Office meetings as directed by Senior Management.
- Line management - the role will have line reports and these will be manged as directed by the Field and Technical Director
Field Operation Manager Duties :
- To manage the performance of the field based Regional Assessors to provide training and coach performance improvements where required.
- To undertake procedural audit and appraisal visits to Regional Assessors and compile reports
- To assist to establish and meet agreed budgets and achieve set targets.
- To provide management information to the Field & Technical Director as required.
- To act as a Regional Assessor for an agreed proportion of time and perform assessment visits.
- To translate company strategy into individual objectives and agree challenging yet achievable targets for a team of Regional Assessors and Client Executives.
- To carry out 73 days of out Field Operations Manager duties
- To assist the Compliance and Technical Manager with the Form 5s (Code Approvals) & Witness Audit Programme is maintained in accordance with policy.
- To ensure all trainees / new starters have completed their training requirements and ensure monitoring assessment forms and audit logs are maintained.
- To assess a clients documented management system to ensure compliance with recognized accreditation standards
- To perform management systems assessments and surveillance visits in a timely manner in accordance with the visit schedule
- To attend client visits in a timely manner and give appropriate feedback to the client
- To prepare and submit a visit report to the Customer Operations Department including recommendations regarding the issue and withdrawal of certificates, within prescribed timeframes
- To provide professional advice to Customer Operations Staff.
- To ensure that stage 1 and 2 assessments, surveillance activities and recertification Visits comply with the requirements of the Management Systems Manual
- To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety policy and manage risk within their area of the business
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience of working for a certification or notified body either as a third party auditor or within operations
- Experience of management systems with current IRCA / IEMA registration
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of managing a field based team within a similar organisation, ideally a certification or notified body would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.