Job Title: Factory Financial Controller
Reports to: Principal Controller
As Financial controller, you will be responsible for all finance and accounting matters associated with the company’s manufacturing activities.
You will work as part of the management team for the Newhaven factory on all finance related matters and as part of the larger finance team for their parent company.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and local reporting pack.
- Prepare and submit quarterly financial and tax packs for the company.
- Provide proactive support to the business in terms of inventory management, capital investments, project orders and others as might be required.
- Produce Statutory Accounts.
- Prepare tax computation information to advisers.
- Maintenance of product costs.
- Provide support and expertise to the Manufacturing management team in cost saving and continuous improvement activities.
- Qualified Chartered Management Accountant.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and commercial awareness.
- Experience of a multi-currency accounting function.
- Strong IT/ Excel skills.
- Proactive in supporting continuous improvement activities and cost saving initiatives.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills
- Personal qualities to work with people within different disciplines.
Please Note; Prodigium Group are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate, this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked, it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.