Satarah Recruitment is recruiting for our client, a Nationwide charity. This role is based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire at their Charity Centre. They are recruiting for a Facilities Officer - a talented individual who will ensure compliance of the property in conjunction with the Property Manager and wider facilities team.
The Facilities Officer will be responsible for the day to day management of the charities centre, managing all stakeholder relationships within the centre to ensure activities are appropriately scheduled and facilitated. You will also be responsible for managing the receptionist post to ensure the reception area is welcoming and all visitors and guests are greeted upon arrival.
· Managing the centres facilities; including daily post, stationary management and refreshments. Also ensuring meeting rooms are set up and ensuring requested facilities are in place.
· Building presentation, maintenance and condition including contractor liaison is well maintained.
· Reporting faults and organising repairs with the Property Manager, checking work and checking payments in relation to all services and utilities
· Supervising and monitoring contracts and contractors in relation to property maintenance and cleaning on behalf of the Property Manager
· Security and Health and Safety compliance of central activities in and around the property (following policies & procedures set by H&S Dept)
· Main key holders and to be responsible for the safety and security of the building and to be a key part of business continuity delivery. This may include being called out on occasions.
The Ideal Candidate
· Good level of education (including GCSE passes in English and Maths)
· Experience of office management
· Overseeing the maintenance of a commercial office environment e.g. the building, its furniture and managing the safety and security
· Ability to communicate effectively face to face, in writing, by email, on the telephone
· Create written reports and management papers
· A working knowledge of health and safety practices
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
· 35 hours a week
· 25 holidays (pro rata)
· Free parking on site
· 6-12-month contract
If you have strong experience within facility management and have worked in a similar role or you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.