Facilities Coordinator (Administrator) SYHA94095
We are the Workspaces Team.
South Yorkshire Housing Association offers a wide range of services and the Workspaces team within Customer Connect is an exciting team that are the first point of contact for anyone getting in touch with us about our workspaces and the facilities available whether it be for assistance regarding an event, dealing with faults and things that don’t work quite as they should, managing stock or liaising and working with our maintenance and servicing contractors. Whether it’s over the phone or face to face the types of conversations we have are as varied as the services we provide – so there’s plenty of variety in our work and with a ‘can-do attitude’ we’re keen to make a difference to how things get done and in how we manage our building and the facilities in it so that everyone coming into our building has a great and positive experience.
Trying to explain everything we do would take a while, so to give you a taster…
• We are at the heart of our business and manage the facilities mainly for our Head Office in addition to some other locations. From heating and ventilation to photocopiers and stationery this means that we know lots about all the different work spaces within our building that we have to offer
• Variety is the spice of life - there are a variety of tasks to get stuck into from building management to purchasing which this role will take ownership and responsibility for. You’ll get plenty of opportunities to develop existing and learn new skills – all with the aim of delivering excellent service every time
• People matter to us - we love what we do and share a passion for finding solutions and getting it right with the support from our contractors and suppliers
• Whether it’s our internal or external customers, our colleagues, our partners or our contractors, we are all about making people connections and keeping connected - building relationships and finding the better ways to work together is what we do
• We want to deliver the best service regarding our building and facilities that we can to our colleagues, visitors and partners and actively seek new ways to work; we’re always looking to improve the things we do and the service we offer.
Are you what we are looking for? We’re looking for a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join our team. Are you someone who has some facilities or administration experience who enjoys working in a fast pace environment and relish a challenge? You may never have considered working for a Housing Association before, but if you are a people person, enjoy getting to know others and are driven to find solutions then we want to hear from you.
We recruit our colleagues based on both behaviours and skills. We look for people who strive to always deliver the very best service with a flexible and adaptable approach; those who are inspired by our brand and values. We take a one team approach where we all pull together to achieve great things and have fun while we work. We want our Workspaces team to feel overwhelmingly proud to be part of the team and SYHA.
We want to attract the best people and in return, you’ll get plenty of payback. We have some great employee benefits, there are learning and development opportunities and we’ll invest in you so that you grow. There’s no standing still in this team. You’ll play a big part in how we improve, design and transform our services.
We are South Yorkshire Housing Association.
We were formed in 1972 to provide homes for those most in need. Today our purpose is just as clear; with SYHA people can settle, live well and realise their potential. Every day we’re busy creating communities where people can live well, recognising that a home is just the beginning. To us, living well means being healthy, or having great support when you’re not well. It means being able to reach your potential, to find a job, to have opportunities to contribute to your community. Living well means having a voice and having influence; being heard on the issues that matter to you.
2019 is an exciting year of change for SYHA – we are about to move to a fabulous new city centre workspace and looking after our new workspaces and being part of our Customer Connect Team is a fantastic opportunity to come with us on our journey.
Interested? No need for a long application form. Send us a copy of your CV and answer the three questions online to help show us who you are and what you can do.
Working Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Closing Date: 1pm, Monday 3rd February 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 6th February 2020