about 1 year ago
An Export Sales Assistant is required for a 9-month maternity cover contract based in Corby for our client.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Export Sales Team. They will prepare appointments and efficient organisation of the sample process. They will assist with New Product Development and communicate with customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a sales environment and experience dealing with customer complaints and queries and speak a different language either German, Spanish or Italian.
• Order samples from the warehouse and offices
• Arrange timely dispatch to customers
• Complete administration and reporting procedures
• Take receipt of sample orders
• Log details onto relevant trackers and chase missing items
• Complete customer and in-house line forms e.g. stock reservations, purchase orders, product set up forms and critical path trackers
• Track and chase art work job sheets and orders
• Assist in preparation for customer appointments
• Maintain efficient and up to date filing systems
• Assist with International Trade Exhibitions
• Resolve customer enquiries
• Liaise with Far East team on items such as samples, outstanding orders, product information and provide customer feedback
• GCSE level or equivalent
• Ability to speak a different language (German, Spanish, or Italian), or has previous experience of dealing with European and other countries where English may not be the customers first language
• Good IT skills : Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good communication skills and telephone manner, confident and friendly
• Customer focused approach and ideally experience dealing with customer complaints and queries
• Office administration experience, ideally working in a sales environment
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv and contact Natasha if you require more information on.