about 1 year ago
Export Administrator - Stansted, Essex
Salary: £18 - £20k dependant on experience
Key words: Export, IATA qualified, DGN qualifications, team leadership, shipping quotations, stock management, hazardous goods, picking and packing, Administrator, Warehouse, Warehouse Manager
With over forty years’ experience as a leading international supplier, our client specialises in consumables and equipment in support of all forms of microscopy.
Based at our client’s Stansted office this role will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse Manager in the management of Export Administration.
• Providing cover for the Warehouse Manager
• Acting as first point of contact for Export orders
• Processing of Export orders through shipping process
• Ensuring compliance with hazardous goods regulations
• Ensuring compliance with export shipping regulations
• Preparing special quotations for shipping
• Picking and packing of orders
• Stock management
• Quality/ISO9001 compliance in stores area
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
• Proven experience of working in a warehousing role.
• IATA qualified
• DGN qualifications desired : you will be expected to achieve the qualification within 6 months if not already qualified.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a confident polite and efficient telephone manner.
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating best practice at all times, communicating clearly and regularly with colleagues throughout the business.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Sage200 experience desirable but not essential.
• Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring promises are kept with the ability to confidently manage expectations.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.