2 months ago
Experienced Parts Advisor - Commercial Vehicles
CALLING ALL PARTS ADVISORS.....
Do you have:
• Experience in a busy parts department?
• Knowledge of the Motor Industry and/or Commercial vehicles?
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive & energy?
If you can answer YES, then our client may have the perfect career for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
Our client is currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in their busy Commercial Vehicle Parts Department in Bristol. You must work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Your new role will include:
• Receiving orders internally and externally, identifying parts numbers and processing through to invoicing and delivery.
• Being a brand representative that has expert product knowledge, and delivers an exceptional customer service.
• Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
• Checking all deliveries and collections, ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
• Liaising with the workshop and service teams
• Previous Commercial Vehicle parts experience in a main dealer background is advantageous in this post.
• DAF, Fiat and Isuzu experience is beneficial in this role, but full training will be provided.
Who Are They Looking for?
The ideal candidate will :
• Have previous vehicle parts experience, preferably in Commercial Vehicles.
• Be a strong communicator, with an excellent telephone manner.
• Be confident using IT systems.
• Be organised, efficient, proactive and full of initiative
• Experience working with Kerridge and Manufacturer systems is desirable but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join our client, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
• 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
• Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
• Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
• Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
• Discounted Healthcare schemes
Our client also prides themselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of their Team.
To apply for this Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
28 days ago
only 4 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
10 days ago
only 4 days until close