8 months ago
Executive Team Assistant - Central London
Salary: Circa £35,000 + benefits
Opportunity for an Executive Team Assistant to join a growing boutique Investment Manager
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of Administrative experience, first class communication and relationship building skills and enjoy liaising with internal and external stakeholders. This is a varied role and would suit a confident, corporate Team Assistant that thrives in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Diary management
• Timely invoice and expense processing.
• Organising extensive and complex travel arrangements (national and international).
• Coordination of group meetings, seminars, breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• Manage general office administrative duties including invoices, note taking, typing meeting notes, document scanning, filing, printing, photocopying and binding.
• Cover Executive PA and Team Coordinator during absence.
• Cover Reception during lunch shifts and times of staff absence.
• Assisting with updating Power Point presentations.
• Provide ad-hoc project support.
• Preparing and assisting with presentations including binding, copying, typing, etc.
• General Admin: Filing, faxing, letters, scanning, telephone coverage.
Experience & Skills Required
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a medium sized business in the financial services sector, with exceptional IT skills, attention to detail, strong organisational skills.
Smart, well presented and client orientated.
Excellent communicator - oral and written.
Be proficient in Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Be proficient in using Skype
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003