8 months ago
Executive Personal Assistant - North Acton, London
Salary: £25,000 to £34,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6:30pm
Key words: Personal Assistant, PA, Executive Assistant, Assistant to MD, Assistant to Director, Team Assistant, Family PA, Executive Assistant, EA, Senior PA, C Level Suite, Senior Secretary
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant join our friendly, dynamic and results orientated team. The successful individual have proven experience within similar roles and will be possess a high level of accuracy, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills; furthermore a high level of organisation, flexibility and autonomy is required for this role.
• Liaison for and on behalf of MDs to include providing a high quality, professional, friendly first point of contact for visitors. Filtering internal and external communication and liaising with company contacts at all levels of seniority. Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Internal coordination, liaison and delegating for and on behalf of MDs to include delegating, filtering, overseeing and reporting on tasks / projects from various departments.
• Administrative Support to include diary management, coordination, arrangements and preparations for meetings, taking meeting minutes, travel arrangements and itineraries. Prepare internal and external business documents for team members, clients and suppliers.
• Financial support to include use of MDs credit cards, following up purchase orders procedure, completing credit card statements, mileage expenses and petty cash, assisting with the schedule of purchases.
• Managing and coordinating various projects for and on behalf of MDs to include events management and facilitation in cooperation with Events and Charity Committee Summer Event, Christmas Party, and Company lunches. Supporting the MDs on various clients’ projects as and when required.
• Social Media to set up and manage the Managing Directors’ corporate social media presence.
• Making Tea and preparing lunch for the MD.
• Monitoring the presentation and cleanliness of the top floor office and meeting area’s to ensure all is kept tidy at all times.
• Personal support to MD’s when required.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience within a similar role within the lighting /entertainment industry.
• Expert knowledge and use of a Stock Management System.
• Proven experience interpreting plots.
• Autonomy but must also be an excellent team player.
• Must be able to take ownership and accountability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrate personal integrity and professional manner
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
What you get in Return
• Cash Back Health Care Scheme
• Private Health Insurance
• 30 days holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Discretionary annual company performance related bonus
• Access to the onsite company gym
• Fee onsite parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.