7 months ago
Our client is a dynamic and highly successful Property Management company, established in Liverpool in 2011. After exciting business growth they have gone from strength to strength and now operate offices in Liverpool, Manchester in 2014, Leeds in 2017, and Kent in January 2020. They pride themselves on providing a high quality rental experience whilst building strong and lasting relationships with tenants and landlords alike.
Position: Executive PA
Location: Liverpool Office with occasional requirements for travel to Manchester and Leeds offices.
Job type: Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract Maternity cover
Hours: 9.30am-5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 9.30am - 4.30pm Friday
Benefits: A competitive salary and lucrative bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays and an investment in your on-going training and development.
Closing date for applications: 7th January 2020
About the role:
Are you ready to join an exciting, fast paced, multi award winning Property Management Company? This is an extremely varied role with no two days the same, so the ideal candidate needs to be flexible and have natural problem solving abilities.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career by working with and supporting the Head of Operations, and in turn have a significant impact on the daily activities of the company as a whole, including putting in process when they are identified as a business requirement. Additionally you will act as a support tool for the Leadership team and will be heavily involved in the organisation of company events such as the annual company conference.
This is an ideal role for someone wanting to build on their current experience. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, extremely organised, have excellent communication skills, able to communicate across departments and support the Head of Operations in achieving their business objectives.
This role will also involve the management of directors personal family requirements including the running of their UK and overseas household, management of household staff, coordinating events and holidays, management of family vehicles and several ad hoc tasks which arise. This aspect of the role will require someone who is confidential, extremely organised and professional at all times as they will be party to sensitive, private information which is not to be shared company wide.
Your role as Executive PA is primarily to support the most senior people, however your work will touch all areas of the business. Duties to include:
- Assist with budget and management of expenses; processing invoices and approving payments.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks, including photocopying, filing, sending emails, making travel arrangements.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business and in particular, the senior leadership / management team.
- Organise internal and external meetings and conference calls, including booking venues, arranging accommodation, travel and taking minutes as required.
- Prepare agendas where necessary for meetings, ensuring papers are accurate, prepared and distributed on time.
- Undertake projects from time to time on behalf of the Head of Operations and Directors.
- Respond to extra ad-hoc duties as required.
What you will bring:
Our client is looking for a highly organised individual, with an eye for detail, ability to be confidential, great self-management skills, strong initiative, self-managed and someone is proud of what they do and has exemplary interpersonal skills with a friendly style.
- Ability to think and plan ahead.
- Getting things done – planning and organising.
- Quality and standards. Professionalism in both attitude and personal appearance.
- High levels of discretion, tact and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to communicate with excellence.
- Passion, energy and confidence.
- Full UK driving licence.
You may have experience of the following: Personal Assistant, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Secretary, Executive PA, etc.