8 months ago
Executive Assistant/ PA
Location : Cheltenham, GL50
Salary : Competitive, DOE
Duration : Perm / Full time
Sector : Secretarial/Office based
A rapidly expanding and multi award-winning design studio who are seeking an extremely organised and highly experienced Executive Assistant, who shares the companies family friendly ethic and can provide comprehensive support to their founding President/Creative Director. This role is perfect for someone who is switched on, articulate, discrete and exceptionally organised.
As an Executive Assistant, your duties will include:
• Co-ordinating a busy and complex schedule.
• Diary Management.
• Assisting with business development projects.
• Meeting deadlines.
• Sending memos, emails and letters of behalf of the President.
• Helping to manage day to day running of the office.
• Co-ordinating video and audio conference calls.
• Event planning.
• Working in a committed and supportive team and have a flexible and positive outlook.
To be a successful Executive Assistant in this design studio you will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree level education in business or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience of working as an Executive Assistant.
• Fun-loving and energetic.
• Highly organised.
• Work well under pressure.
• Have a warm and helpful personality.
• Great initiative and attention to detail.
• Be a self-starter and self-motivated.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Research skills.
• Exceptional time management.
• Advanced computer-based skills.
• Good judgement skills.
• Be flexible : last minute changes to schedules and plans don’t phase you.
• Enjoy working in a committed and supportive team and have a flexible and positive outlook.
You will need to apply with a covering letter explaining why you’re the one for this role together with an up to date CV. You must have a valid passport. Only candidates with the required skills and experience will be considered.
You will be working Monday to Friday.
In return, the Executive Assistant will receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
Key words: Personal Assistant, PA, Executive Assistant, Assistant to President, Assistant to MD, Assistant to Director, Team Assistant, Family PA, PA to Director
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close