Our client, a global leader in Media & Marketing are seeking an Executive Assistant for the Senior Leaders in their HR and People Data function. Perm Only - London (£35,000 + Bonus)
· Take responsibility for meetings, logistics, and international travel for leaders within the assigned HR team.
· Manage information and all administration/project management for meetings
· Process expenses and invoices
· Monitor email inbox, respond to issues and correspondence
· Co-ordinate conferences for senior management and any travel required
· Work with highly confidential information
· Manage the on-boarding of new joiners into the HR Effectiveness and People Data Team working with colleagues across HR, IT, and Facilities
· Other projects as needed
· Ability to work autonomously, used to ambiguity, and confident to reach out to wider team for any necessary assistance
· Experience working with and influencing Senior Stakeholders
· Manage relationships with executives, Board Members, and external contacts in a friendly and professional manner.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills across multiple cultures
· Handle pace and pressure well
· Experience as a PA or Senior Team Administrator at a global business
· Excellent computer skills in Word, Powerpoint and Excel