6 months ago
Home / Leeds Based
About the company:
Our client provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
They specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. They focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
They believe in Information for Good
About the Role:
Their Executive Assistants perform a pivotal role within the business. Working closely with their Chief Information Officer, you’ll be providing a range of secretarial and administrative support as well helping create meaningful communications to the wider business using a variety of tools, events and presentations.
- Coordinating meetings on behalf of senior leadership within TransUnion, liaising with global counterparts and working across multiple time zones.
- Able to create engaging communications, presentations, newsletters and relevant info to the wider business.
- Using a range of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to communicate agendas, minutes, presentations and reports for company Townhalls and senior leadership meetings.
- Diary management on behalf of the CIO and other senior leaders within the business.
- Arranging business travel, within the UK and internationally.
Skills & Experience:
- High level of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Able to work autonomously, using your initiative to creatively solve problems and prioritise.
- Excellent IT and presentation skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, their benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
Thye take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; their scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of their colleagues and candidates considering a career at their organisation is their highest priority. Their recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know their team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until they return to the office. Even though they're not physically together right now, their goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in their culture and set you up for success at their organisation.
You may have experience of the following: Executive Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Administrator, Office Manager etc.