8 months ago
Main location: Magor
Hours: 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
Reports to: CEO/Chairman
Salary: £30-35,000 per annum
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the CEO and Chairman to ensure the smooth management of their day to day activities, and most effective use of their time. The role may also be called upon to support the other directors where required.
The Executive Assistant will also provide practical and proactive assistance to the board of directors in supporting, strengthening and reinforcing the ongoing development of the company's corporate strategies and communications. With an understanding of company strategy, the ability to 'think big' and to communicate effectively, the Executive Assistant will also be key in supporting the company's vision and mission.
Main Executive Responsibilities:
• Booking and arranging worldwide travel, transport, accommodation and visas.
• Managing CEO and Chairman's electronic diaries, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Organising meetings and appointments, taking minutes.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate.
• Collating monthly Management Team reports to generate Indigo monthly board report.
• Processing monthly expenses and credit card reconciliations for both CEO and Chairman.
• Assist the CEO and Chairman in:
- Analysing existing strategies and identifying areas for improvement
- Collate information for the development and implementation of strategic plans.
- Coordinate initiatives to drive changes in accordance with corporate strategies
Competency: Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
• Educated to degree or equivalent.
• 2-years' experience in similar role or Business Administration
• Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
• PC literate, especially Microsoft Office suite including MS PowerPoint and MS.
• Flexible approach to the role, with the ability to adapt and react to business needs.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage own time and workload.
• Excellent standard of written & spoken English.
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and covering letter online today.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.