£Multi-million Healthy Food Business that is family run for nearly 100 years. They are a real modern-day success story, achieving consistent growth over the last ten years, part of a large group where career progression is inevitable.
- Liaising with contacts inside and outside of the Company
- Liaising with Clients to support communication to and from the company.
- Support the Customer services team in Customer complaint follow up and investigation.
- Maintain up to date contact listing for all company and Client contacts.
- Undertake specific project work as agreed
- Arranging Hotel/Travel accommodation
- Manage expenses and assist in approval process
- Maintain Holiday planner for key personnel
- Arranging conference rooms for upcoming meetings and arranging refreshments for such meetings if required.
- Maintaining/Management of diary and emails
- Collecting and Distributing post
- Attend meetings as requested throughout the year to minute discussion/action points, complete distribution and attendee’s.
- Providing a full secretarial/administration support service when required, ensuring an effective communication network is maintained with the team
- Collation and typing of documents such as monthly shareholder pack
- Undertaking any other ad hoc duties as requested
- Maintaining sufficient office supplies and other requisite
- Maintaining petty cash
- Administering incoming invoices and liaising with the Accounts Payable Department regarding payment of such invoices
- Keeping SAP records and requests up to date
- Some office management responsibilities such as managing sample requests, liaising with photocopier engineers and IT
- You will already have experience as an Executive Assistant
- Looking for your next challenge, with a goal orientated mind set.
- Have excellent planning skills with the confidence to work with Senior Leadership Team members
- A real can do attitude
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv quoting reference 2962/54so
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.