Lookers Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
To prepare & co-ordinate the materials ahead of meetings & reviews on behalf of the Managing Director and Franchise Directors so as to raise the productivity and professionalism of the team.
· Co-ordinate and prepare presentations & materials ahead of each:
- Manufacturer meetings
- Monthly FD performance review.
- Operations Board Meeting including inputs for MD & FD's
- Quarterly Accounts reviews
- Aftersales and HR forums (Quarterly)
…as well as managing next-steps and follow-up.
· Develop and prepare materials using input from the FDs for Manufacturer performance review meetings based on a common template and standards.
· Liaise with other departments e.g.HR, IT or Marketing to co-ordinate agenda & materials/presentations ahead of each Ops Board.
· Work with MD to co-ordinate and prepare input ahead of each Development Board Meeting.
· Coordinate and prepare key reports on behalf of MD & the FD team required to drive performance.
· Work with MD to prepare and update a simple departmental 'plan' for the retail team.
· Work across the business to help co-ordinate & maintain brand (KPI) scorecards/NICER indexation as well as the individual brands bespoke measures.
· Provide key data to COO/CEO on behalf of the Ops Team.
· Works closely with the Managing Director's (part-time) PA to integrate and prepare materials with key diary dates and back-fill this role when they are away from work.
· Accompany MD/FDs on selected brand/site visits to benefit personal development and boost value-add.
· Excel & PowerPoint (IT) excellence
· Analytical and organisational skills
· Familiarity with Lookers process, systems & reporting.
· Ideall, an appreciation of the different departments & business units at Lookers and an ability to navigate these
· Social versatility and an ability to work in both a changing & diverse business environment (gets on with different types of people)
· Willingness to learn and to develop into an automotive leadership role with Lookers
· Able to take decisions independently, providing solutions and anticipating/overcoming challenge.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.