Exams and Registry Assistant (Student Records Administrator) TCEX88862
Salary £17,118 - £17,904
An opportunity exists for a talented and experienced Exam and Registry Assistant to provide clerical and data entry support to the Exams function within the MIS department for our client. Duties will include:
• Providing a comprehensive student records administration service.
• Providing a comprehensive exams and accreditation administration service
• Inputting data on the Student Records database in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with established procedures and protocols.
• Maintaining registers and liaise with teaching staff to ensure registers are being completed in accordance with college procedure. Audit and reconcile registers with student and course timetables and identify any anomalies.
• Participating in rotas for part time and full-time enrolment and presentation interview evenings covering Altrincham Stockport and Talbot Road Campuses and including evenings at peak periods.
You must have a level 2 in Maths and English, experience of Microsoft software, previous administrative/data inputting experience and previous experience of exams procedures would be beneficial.
If you share their passion for innovation and success, there has never been a better time to work for the College Group.
New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
They promote, celebrate and value diversity and are committed to promoting equality for all.
The College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 31 October 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.