Key drivers: To lead, develop and track the performance of a newly organized transformation unit and ongoing transformation programme within the Innovation and Strategy team. To take over current transformation initiatives, developing the right frameworks, overall structure and actions to deliver current and newly prioritized initiates safely into BAU - helping to maximize overall CIG (EMEA Consumer Imaging Group) profitability against the CIG strategy.
What We Give:
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
What We Ask:
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
* Moderate experience working in large complex corporates leading and implementing successful positive change. Successful case studies of driving positive ROI through change programmes across region and function.
* Senior experience of Digital Transformation programmes is a must, consumer electronics or imaging markets experience is highly desirable
* Strong background in Finance - building robust accurate business cases for complex multichannel organisations quickly plus working with finance and ops to deliver financial reconciliations to track progress of transformation initiatives against forecast/budget.
* Operating model design - idealy have experience working closely with HR and leadership to drive positive operating model improvements and successful organisational design
* Experienced in building teams but also in acting as a lone wolf influencing and building virtual cross-teams and having to drive success by winning buy-in and support from several key stakeholders.
* Experience working side by side with IT and marketing teams to drive adoption in agile ways of working
* MBA/Masters in Economics preferable
* Some experience working with start-ups either directly or via accelerator programmes preferred but not required
You Will Need:
* Able to communicate complex technical issues in a simple way to Executive Management
* Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills
* Passionate about driving profit, driving positive cultural improvement and tangibly delivering high impact organisational change.
Location: Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex
* Annual corporate Bonus scheme - paid in Feb each year
* Excellent Pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Flexible Working Policy
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that's strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.