8 months ago
EMEA Customer Service Co-ordinator - Greenford
Salary £26000 to £27500 DOE.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client in Greenford. They arelooking for an EMEA Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a very fast paced environment, ideally FMCG.
Have excellent customer service/account management skills
An Intermediate understanding of SAP Solution
Transport and Logistics background
Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, (Pivot tables, graphs etc) Word and Outlook
A second European Language is desirable
Hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision and juggle lots of projects at one time. He/she must exhibit good business knowledge evidenced by a high level of integrity, have a clear understanding of the Customer Service environment with the ability to deal with a variety of regions and cultures in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Using SAP to manage live orders ensuring completion of all orders from receipt to final archive
• Responsible for customer service deliverables, managing full administration process relating to customer order fulfilment.
• Builds good understanding of market / customer needs and complexities and maintains knowledge to delivery service throughout Europe, Middle East & African regions.
• Proactively manages clear communications with customers to ensure expectations of great service are met.
• Timely and efficient processing of customer orders.
• Co-ordination of customer issues : from Co-Packers (Production) to Transport Management (Freight Movements) to Invoice
• Collaboration within Operations to analyse volumes against forecast, review stock availability and ensuring orders are correctly processed onto final archive
• Supporting the operations team to deliver business objectives
• Supporting the Finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation and month end processing.
EXPERIENCE AND ATTITUDE
• Great customer liaison and service management.
• Proven to use own initiative and take ownership of issues.
• Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion
• Must demonstrate an ability to work in a growing, dynamic and non-corporate environment, driven by fast informed decision making, processes and systems
• Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
5 days ago
only 9 days until close