Divisional Administrator / Coordinator (PA, Secretary) BLUD80765
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced team administrator/co-ordinator to provide invaluable admin support to one of their field based Divisional Business Unit teams. This exciting role requires someone with the drive and ambition to position themselves as a key contact within the Pub Support Centre, providing a seamless connection between office and field staff.
Our client is the largest portfolio manager of pubs in the UK with over 4,400 properties. Their business is built on the strength and scale of their leased and tenanted pub operation coupled with a rapidly growing managed pub estate. Their people are talented in a wide range of disciplines and their shared values of respect, service, innovation, collaboration and drive for results help guide them in the work they do every day and how they do it.
This isn’t a role for the faint hearted – you’ll thrive in a fast paced environment and will use your skills and experience of multi-tasking to really hit the ground running. They need someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. In return you’ll join a fantastic team of support staff in a large and evolving company where you can really take ownership to make the role your own.
• At least 2 years' experience working in a similar role providing support services to field based staff
• Managing clerical tasks and dealing with pressure in a calm and professional manner
• Competence in all MS office packages
• A good standard of typing including minute taking experience
• Diary management experience using Outlook
• Working as part of a team with other administrators to ensure full admin cover
• Organising and attending meetings including travel and accommodation requirements
• Taking ownership of action points, alleviating work from the field-based team
• Prepared to travel regularly to meetings with possible overnight stay (around twice per month) – a full driving licence is therefore required
• Experience of providing dedicated PA support to members of a senior management team would be especially valuable
In addition to a competitive salary you will also enjoy the following benefits:
• 25 days’ holiday plus statutory holidays
• Death in Service
• Private Medical Insurance
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Free Parking and subsidised onsite catering
• Flexible benefits through salary sacrifice. These are optional and available at preferential rates including Dental Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Gym Membership, Share Scheme, Holiday Purchase (up to 5 days).
• ‘My Rewards’ – an employee discount programme that provides significant savings across a wide range of products from everyday purchases to special items like holidays and gifts for Christmas
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.