Digital Web Manager
Department - Marketing & Communications
Salary: up to £50,000
A leading international, full-service law firm are looking for a Digital/Web Manager to join a very busy in-house marketing & communications team; you will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising my clients digital marketing activity and campaigns across all digital channels.
* Develop digital marketing strategy to increase brand profile, visits and visitor engagement across all online platforms/channels.
* Establish digital scope of firm initiatives by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from fee earners and PSLs to recommend changes and steps forward always based on improving quality of output and target hits.
* Work with the business to determine areas for new web/microsite/app content, aligned with the firm's strategic priorities.
* Oversee and advise the digital team (and wider BD M&C team) with regards to website, social media, alumni and newsletter production to include agreeing client service levels, time management, project scoping, work allocation and reviews.
* Recommend new functionality for the company website, project managing the implementation and communication of such developments.
* Actively review the digital estate and recommend how these can be improved in terms of usability, readability and design.
* Advise teams on strategies for increasing reach, including natural and paid search, social media (including promoted) including keyword research, PPC and social media.
* Articulate and engage firm on best practice social media behaviour and expectations. Providing tools or detailed guidance to facilitate engagement.
* Liaise on an international level to ensure support all jurisdictions are using all digital platforms and social channels to their full potential.
* Measure the companies online performance against agreed KPIs; producing monthly insight and reports around digital statistics.
* Line management of two UK-based Digital Executives.
* Proven experience of project managing web development projects
* Proven experience of campaign management
* Solid social media expertise for use within context professional services
* App development
* Experience of integration between website (ideally Sitecore), interaction, sharepoint and other marketing systems
* Strong digital content editing skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* HTML, CSS desirable but not essential
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Zara Khan onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.