about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This amazing company is transforming the way marketing decisions are made. They bring consumers and brands together via the world's largest social voting community of 13+ million members across 68 countries. This empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real-time.
With unique, cross channel approach to member engagement provides real-time access to deeper respondent insight. Their community is well-profiled, and active. They are loyal, trustworthy and completely candid. The company reach survey respondents across the globe and engage with them when and how they want. And when and how you want - in Real-Time.
Digital Services Manager, UK - Digital Services
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
The company is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real time.
To complete their team and support our growth in UK, they are looking for a Digital Services Manager in the Digital Services department.
Key responsibilities overview:
* The key responsibility of this position is to work with new and existing clients to encourage adoption of the company technology products and maximise revenue
* Support the primary products as QuickSurvey, PanelPortal, and Analytics, but may also include new products such as passive measurement, DIY Communities, PowerSuite.
* Manage the end-to-end project management for delivery of online client surveys including programming, quality assurance, sampling, deployment, study monitoring and reporting.
* Handling multiple client and internal requests and being responsive to queries and needs in a timely manner.
* Ensure all projects remain on scope and on budget and maintain ongoing communication with the clients on project status
Day to day Responsibilities:
Panel Portal responsibilities:
* For UK region, act as the Digital Services Manager to manage the recruit, set-up and ongoing management of Community-Panels, including management of incentive programs, ongoing engagement of panelists, and panel health reporting.
* Works directly with clients to present solutions and offer data collection services, working with our scripting team in India.
Quick Survey responsibilities:
* Responsible for engaging with new QS clients to provide training, offer suggested applications, encourage maximum use of QS and associated products companyAnalytics, PowerSuite, .com Communities.
* Develop engaging training programs that focus attention and increases usage to unknown product features
* Produce and develop webinar training programs for clients and prospects
* Act as project manager should clients require assistance, using the scripting team in India as a resource, ensuring revenue is captured for all additional services offered; troubleshoot client issues and questions and resolve complex issues
* At least 1+ years of related experience ideally in a consulting role, market research experience a definite asset
* Bachelor's degree
* Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate with all types of groups across the company and clients from all industries
* Highly motivated, self-directed, ability to work within tight deadlines
* Creative with good business acumen and analytical skills
* Ability in deductive, logical thinking for survey design and programming a definite asset
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting to large audiences
* Demonstrated team player who knows how to solve problems
* Superior organisation and time management skills with great attention to detail
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products, advanced Excel is required
* Research consultancy skills and an understanding of both quantitative and qualitative methodologies is desirable.
* Prior experience scripting a questionnaire on a scripting platform is desirable but not mandatory.
What we offer:
* 25 days holiday
Travel season ticket loan
Private Heathcare & Pension
Apply for this role