Are you an experienced Digital Analytics Specialist? Are you looking to take on a new challenge with a leading pharmaceutical business? If so we are looking for individuals just like you!
In this role the Digital Analytics Specialist will be joining our clients growing UK Multichannel team. The Multichannel team work closely with the UK & Ireland marketing and medical education teams in delivering digital campaign activity, the ongoing maintenance and development of the Cloud website and driving all other digital initiatives and innovation.
In this new role as Digital Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for advanced implementations of Google Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations across web and email, and providing reporting, dashboards and education to improve digital marketing initiatives.
This role is offered on a 6 month contract basis.
- Work closely with our clients regional EMEA team to ensure the UK is well represented in the EMEA digital analytics strategy
- Identifying opportunities for partnering on key initiatives and leveraging EMEA activity at a local level
- Assist the Multichannel team in designing a strategic roadmap for digital analytics to help achieve the UK Multichannel and Therapy Area digital and sales objectives
- Lead on the delivery of the digital analytics roadmap, adopting an agile/phased approach to delivery
- Manage the UK analytics
- Develop a deep understanding of the current analytics platforms for web and email, including Eloqua, Veeva, Google Analytics, Qlik Sense, Hotjar and Similarweb
- Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced GA tracking and data collection architectures
- Provide instruction on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking and work with web agencies to assist with tag governance
- Provide guidance to Multichannel and IT to produce marketing dashboards via Qlik Sense and Google Analytics
- Integrate any new social and digital channels into the reporting infrastructure
- Measure and track all online campaigns and activities
- Educate stakeholders on the importance of online measurement & provide best practice guidance to the Multichannel team for technical aspects of analytics
- Working closely with Multichannel Specialists and internal stakeholders to identify reporting requirements; assessing the impact of website changes on existing metrics and reports; collaborating with web agencies and internal IT teams to understand the data sources available and to implement the reporting requirements, ensuring the accuracy and validity of data
- Utilise a range of inputs from web and email analytics to provide internal stakeholders with information about how our clients digital presence is performing so that they can make future enhancement/optimisation decisions
- Report on Therapy Area campaign performance, including accurate and actionable insights and optimisation recommendations.
- Use analytics to analyse the customer experience online, establishing digital benchmarks of success and providing relevant reporting and insights to meet or exceed those benchmarks
- A self-starter mindset, with strong skills in data analysis, problem solving, project management and communication
- Web analytics - you will need proven experience working with online data, analysis, reporting and tag management (Google Analytics is essential, Qlik Sense beneficial)
- Client facing - you are a great communicator, with the ability to talk with internal stakeholders at all levels
- You have a passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- Experienced in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree - desirable but not essential
- Advanced: Excel & google analytics
- Intermediate: Powerpoint, SQL knowledge, google tag manager & Qlik sense (or equivalent eg Tableau/google data studio)
- Basic: Word
- Advanced: Qlik sense (or equivalent eg. Tableau/google data studio) & sql knowledge
- Intermediate: Eloqua & Vveeva
- Basic: Hotjar
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.