8 months ago
Development and Delivery Support Officer
Reporting to: Product Development Manager
Location: Nottingham NG8 3NH
• To supervise and co-ordinate the delivery of coherent and efficient administration processes for product and service delivery and assessment
• To provide a customer focussed professional and helpful service to all customers
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide administrative and technical support, including the organisation of moderation and external assessment, for customers involved in the delivery of products and services.
• To ensure the efficient operation of registrations, moderation, examination and certification processes.
• To provide comprehensive advice, guidance and support to centres and other customers on a range of products and services.
• To provide relevant information to assist with the development and marketing of products, as required.
• To ensure the effective and efficient control of information and data in line with GDPR requirements.
• To deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers/stakeholders.
• To monitor and make recommendations for the review of systems and procedures on a continuous improvement basis.
• To maintain accurate and up to date records and provide data, as required.
• To log, handle and resolve customer complaints effectively.
• To co-ordinate and maintain efficient systems across a range of administrative areas with a high level of accuracy.
• To foster effective working relationships with approved centres.
• To support colleagues with the identification and conversion of new business.
• To manage own workload, under the direction of the Product Development Manager.
• To log and manage feedback from centres.
• To offer training, support and expertise to colleagues, when required.
• To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with published Service Level Agreements.
The above duties are not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be determined by the Product Development Manager.
The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Company.
• To ensure awareness of and compliance with all health and safety requirements taking reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and other persons in accordance with the provision of Health and Safety legislation.
• To exercise proper care in operating, handling and safeguarding any equipment and appliances provided and issued by Skills and Education Group for individual or collective use in the performance of duties.
• To keep up to date, so far as is necessary, for the efficient execution of the role, with new legislation, procedures and methods.
• To participate in the Company's appraisal process and to undertake appropriate training/ development to ensure up-to-date knowledge and practices are applied and maintained for the efficient and effective performance of the post and to support the Company's strategic objectives.
• To uphold and promote the Company's Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and practices.
• To present an appropriate professional image on official Company business.
To apply for this Development and Delivery Support Officer role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.