3 months ago
Dental Receptionist - Islington, London
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
Our client an established Dental practice has an exciting opportunity for a Dental Receptionist to join their friendly team.
The Dental Receptionist will be the first point of contact over the phone or on arrival. You will be booking in new patients, greeting visitors, sorting out appointments and undertaking other non-clinical tasks of an administrative nature.
• Dealing with calls from patients and calling them if appropriate.
• Writing to them where necessary to chase payment or sending out reminders that they need to be seen for routine check-ups or further dental treatment.
• Using a diary/computerised diary system to book, switch and cancel appointments.
• General administration tasks, such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing and sorting/filing/sending forms.
• Handling payment from patients (cash, cards and cheques)
Working Days/ Hours: 4 days per week
• Monday 9am to 5:30pm
• Wednesday 9am to 5:30pm
• Thursday 9am to 5:30pm
• Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Every other Saturday 9am to 3:30pm
Essential Requirements/ Skills
• Fluent in English
• Presentable, Friendly, Hard Working, Flexible and Professional
• Dental Reception Experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
10 days ago
only 3 days until close
9 days ago
only 12 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close