Midhurst, West Sussex (GU29 9HH)
Part time dental receptionist required for long established, friendly, independent dental practice.
Located in the heart of the South Downs National Park (Midhurst), our client is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and dynamic individual to join their friendly dental team. Previous dental experience preferred, but not essential as training will be given. Our client is more interested in finding an individual with a great attitude, willingness to learn, and an ability to provide excellent customer service.
The role will incorporate the following responsibilities:
• Meeting and greeting customer and patients
• Booking and scheduling the appointments
• Dealing with inbound calls and enquiries
• Making outbound calls to confirm and remind patient of their appointments
• Assisting the team with any ad hoc duties
• Decontamination/sterilisation of instruments (training will be provided)
Working hours will be:
Thursday : 07:50 : 17:50 (9 hours work with 1 hour lunch break)
Friday : 07:50 : 17:20 (8.5 hours work with 1 hour lunch break)
Pay is at a rate of £10.00 per hour
If you would like more information about this Dental Receptionist opportunity, please apply online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.