7 months ago
A Demand Planner is required by our client a Global leader in manufacturing based in Oxfordshire. They are looking for an analytical and personable individual to work as part of a small team, to understand and forecast the demand from their European and UK sites.
The Demand Planner will need excellent relationship building skills to liaise with all the European sites and with the UK site in order to determine stock levels, capture product categories/sites market intelligence (promotions, base, seasonality, trends) and to produce daily forecasting and OTIF reports.
The Demand Planner will be required to challenge Commercial Teams where needed, to ensure the most accurate demand data is captured within the Forecasting system. You will drive improvement of forecast accuracy to maximise stock availability and review supply constraints, stock levels and excess inventory with relevant departments and agree action plans to support KPI requirements.
This role will include some travel to their European sites.
• Maximise core functionality of forecasting system to develop accurate statistical forecasts for the business.
• Pro-actively investigate forecast accuracy performance, assessing deviations and supporting re-forecasting as appropriate.
• Undertake the monthly analysis and review of intake planning parameters including the management of Customer Service Standard (Css) codes by facility.
• Assist in managing the stock holding at each site to best meet overall companys working capital objectives requirements.
• Improve stock availability and OTIF % in facilities by driving the improvement of forecast accuracy, supporting the Companys objectives for on time dispatch.
• Generating monthly forecast reports.
• Build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders within Marketing, Sales Commercial and Supply Chain to drive visibility and ownership.
• Support the wider initiative of Sales Operations Planning by aiming to integrate commercial / market intelligence into supply chain operations.
• Improve ways of incorporating demand data within IMS.
• Identify slow-moving obsolete parts
• Document /update the Demand Planning processes.
This organisation offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to further your career and skills. To discuss this role in more detail please contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment and send your CV.