Our client is a prestigious car dealership group and an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Dealership Accountant to join their team in Beaconsfield.
Our client is a successful and progressive dealership group who has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service to their customers.
They provide an outstanding working environment and this is your chance to join their team with the aim of growing and progressing your career with the prestigious franchise Mercedes-Benz.
As Dealership Accountant you will join a progressive and high performing Dealer Group and will report to their Divisional Accountant. Experience in a PLC environment is essential for this role as you will be required to work with local and Head Office management on a regular basis providing key information accurately, and on time. Your duties will include:
• Produce timely and correct management accounts
• Input manufacturer composites
• Production of monthly balance sheet and VAT returns
• Weekly debtor and creditor reviews
• Liaise with the Management Team regarding processes and queries
• Liaise with Vehicle Administrators in relation to Vehicle Stock Books
• Monitor vehicle funding and cash flow on a daily basis
• Identifying and providing early warning to Senior Management of any potential control weaknesses
• Promote effective use of technology and systems.
As Dealership Accountant you must be a fully qualified Accountant with Main Dealership Motor Trade experience and be very competent in the use of the Autoline accounting system.
As Dealership Accountant you will receive:
• A salary package of £45,000 basic per annum
• Pension and extensive staff benefits, including competitive staff car schemes which are available.
The working hours are 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday, however you may be required to work additional hours at peak periods.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dealership Accountant, Accountant, Motor, Automotive, Financial, Dealership, Accounts