Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a result of the continued growth of our business we are now looking for an experienced Dealership Accountant to join our team at our Head Office in Manchester. This is a busy role which will involve travel to our SEAT and Skoda dealerships in the Manchester area.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of financial forecasts.
- Manufacturer composite submissions.
- Vehicle profit report reconciliations.
- All other ad-hoc financial reporting requirements.
What we're looking for:
* It is essential that you have Kerridge/ADP experience
* Prior experience within a dealership or wider franchise is preferred
* Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative to improve procedures where appropriate
* Can learn to work with new software quickly & efficiently & is enthusiastic, flexible & committed
* Exemplary communications skills and discreet with confidential and sensitive information
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.