Dealership Accountant, VWG Divisional Finance
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
You will be responsible for overseeing all financial and administrative activities for a number of our dealerships in and around Stockport. You will also be providing robust and accurate financial reports.
· An experienced Accountant with relevant qualifications
· Experience in working with Kerridge is desirable
· Prior experience in Motor Trade accounting
· Discretion with confidential and/or sensitive information
· Conscientious and demonstrates a high attention to detail while maintaining accurate records
· Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
· As this position is extremely demanding you should be enthusiastic, flexible, committed and able to work on your own initiative
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.