6 months ago
Join the team of one of the worlds leading international mail and goods shipping providers.
Working within one of this companies fulfilment operations, this role is primarily focused of the timely management of data processing and document composition tasks to enable the personalisation of letters, magazines and parcels primarily for delivery to consumer addresses.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager and working within a small team the job holder is responsible for the careful management and control of customer's data in line with specific and varying job instructions.
With fluctuating workload, this employer is seeking a positive self-starter who can provide both consultative and physical support to other departments in a fast paced and time sensitive working environment.
- At least 2 years data processing experience within a similar environment
- Candidates will need a good understanding of UK mailing sortation
- Candidates will need a basic understanding of document composition
- Candidates with experience of International mail and sortation would be advantageous
- Experience of Ecommerce distribution & commercial clearance would also be advantageous
- SQL & VBA Macro skills is a significant advantage
- Managing data sortation, data cleansing and document composition tasks in a timely, accurate fashion, following job instructions
- Managing data in line with strict data security protocols and maintain training in areas such as GDPR
- To undertake training and professional development continuously so that you can provide expert and proactive support to other departments
- To identify commercial and efficiency opportunities, relaying them to the business
- Liaise with Account Handlers on data matters, receiving important instructions in writing, providing feedback and proofs for approval.
- Maintain and set up print programmes, providing document and data proofs in a timely fashion
- Use a variety of programmes to create useable data from written customer requirements/orders
- Produce documentation for in-house use for UK and International mail services
- High level of excel skills and Data processing tools is essential
- Produce documentation for in-house use for UK and International courier and parcel services
- Create merge letters/documents and obtain approval from the Account Handlers
- Use a variety of systems to layout files to enable efficient printing
- Keep accurate records and provide reports as required by the business
- Seek continuous learning opportunities, support internal process improvement programmes and liaise with the IT teams to enhance the businesses tools
- To be proactive and liaise with the all other departments to maintain and improve efficiency of all functions thought the business
- Provide holiday cover, coaching and support to other team members who may not be based in the same location
Competitive benefits and perks.