Excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Data/MI/Insight Analyst to join our Colchester based client at the beginning of a new launch in their business developing their brand to become well known nationally. In your role as Data/MI/Insight Analyst you will be part of the Data team who are on a journey towards developing their reporting stack, giving you the opportunity to directly shape reporting databases, redesign existing reports and support the research and adoption of better reporting technologies. As, Data/MI/Insight Analyst you will have the opportunity to introduce predictive analytics through leading statistical analysis.
· Responsible for the delivery of the existing reporting suite
· Carrying out intricate research, analysis and providing insight.
· Producing existing weekly & monthly KPI reports as well as developing new reports.
· Generate insight and recommendations that inform business decisions
· Carrying out MI reports back to Senior Management enabling better decision making.
· Data Visualisation using dashboards.
· Support with developing and implementing reporting databases, data collection systems, and processes.
· Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports that interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Data mining for insight and business intelligence.
· Must possess a degree and/or similar qualification in maths/statistics/data/MI
· Passionate about the value that can be gained from data, challenging the status quo, and adaptive to new technologies.
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Experience performing predictive & statistical analysis.
· Ability to discover knowledge from datasets.
· Ideally have some experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures for MI/BI/KPI reports but not essential
· Confident communication skills
· Ability to challenge requests where required and recommend alternative approaches.
· Experience with Data Visualisation software is desirable, but, not required.
· Ambition and desire to help shape an emerging business within a disruptive industry.
Benefits to you
· Competitive salary £25k-£35k dependant on experience plus bonus
· 22 days holiday rising each year up to 25 days plus bank holidays
· Paid sick pay after probation
· Monday to Friday with flexi hours offered
· Discount on travel costs if using public transport
· Town centre location
· Beautiful new modern offices
· Great team environment
· Potential to really be part of an evolving team and company
· Chance to be part of a fast growing company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.