8 months ago
Become our first Data Manager and lead the School’s Data Administration Team with responsibility for SIMS, the School’s MIS (Management Information System) and other key third party integrations such as Firefly, My School Portal, School Post and SOCS (Sports Online Calendar System).
Initiative and pro-activity will be key attributes of the successful candidate. Initiative is required to
ensure the impact of issues arising are analysed and advice passed onto the Senior Team for
appropriate action to be taken as necessary. Pro-activity is required to ensure processes are
continually under review to deliver accurate, timely and useful information to all stakeholders.
We are seeking an individual who has an excellent understanding of how the school can get best value from its systems whilst maintaining data integrity and security.
- School system champion
- School system reporting
- School system integrations
- School system data processes
- School system training and support
- Line manage Pupil services data administrators
What do you need?
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- Understanding of GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018
- Excellent Excel skills
- Although not essential, Project Management experience is desirable
- Experience of working within an education setting or commercial environment is advantageous
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week (8am – 5pm) – Full time contract
LOCATION: Wisbech, near Peterborough
JOB TITLE: Data Manager